Dispatch's top 4 moments of female idols getting kissy kissy


Article: "Men won't understand"... top 4 actions of affection between female idols

Source: Dispatch HD via Nate

1. [+250, -8] I don't get it either;

2. [+244, -7] I'm okay with cheek kisses but lip kisses are a bit...

3. [+216, -13] I don't get it either... they look crazy

4. [+21, -0] Most women don't do this

5. [+21, -3] Why kiss on the lips... unless you're lesbian..

6. [+19, -2] I'm a woman and I find this weird too.. ugh ㅡㅡ

7. [+19, -0] I find that westerners get surprised when they come to Korea ㅋㅋ because all the women walk around holding hands... they assume everyone's lesbian ㅋㅋ

8. [+17, -0] Eh.. what is this?? I can understand cheek kisses between close friends but... on the lips? Meanwhile a man will be called gay for just caressing another man's face

9. [+15, -0] Doesn't matter how close you are, I don't understand acting this close with your friends

10. [+8, -0] They can do this because their fans will shield them

-