American figure skaters Alex and Maia Shibutani prove to be BTS fans



Article: American figure skating reps Shibutani siblings prove to be BTS fans

Source: SBS via Nate

1. [+539, -40] Let's get BTS for the closing ceremony

2. [+526, -34] Hurry and invite BTS to perform at the closing ceremony

3. [+400, -19] The siblings are both so cute for proving this

4. [+40, -3] So frustrating that BTS isn't going to be closing...

5. [+39, -3] BTS is the most global idol group of Korea ㅋㅋ

6. [+37, -4] It'd be daebak if BTS performed at the closing ceremony ㅠㅠ I want them to meet ㅎㅎ

7. [+37, -2] I really want the two teams to meet!!!!!

8. [+36, -4] Hopefully BTS gets the hats~!! I know that BTS isn't accepting gifts other than handwritten letters but this is a must ㅋ

9. [+35, -1] So adorable how they did this ㅋ

10. [+33, -2] I was talking to my American friend and told her that idols would be at the closing ceremony and she asked me if BTS would be there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so I told her no and she was like "why not?! are they busy?"... seems like people think BTS should definitely be at an event like that. She just assumed BTS would be representing Korea for everything because they're in so many teen magazines ㅋㅋㅋ

-