Article: Sandara Park breaks down in tears after finding out about Thunder's hidden camera... special siblings
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+1,645, -35] The hidden camera prank was the worst... Sandara is so nice
2. [+1,156, -38] So nice, she's so nice...
3. [+974, -43] I actually started liking her after watching this episode~
4. [+115, -7] I just watched this episode. She's so nice. She knew there wasn't anything she could do so she sat there holding it all in and then later broke down crying. If you think about it, aside from Park Bom, the other 2NE1 members haven't gotten into any trouble in the past 8 years.
5. [+105, -17] Not sure what the producers were thinking with this hidden camera prank. It wasn't funny at all and just left a bad taste in the viewers' mouth.
6. [+77, -12] She's so nice... like frustratingly nice
7. [+60, -7] I was so surprised when I saw her cry... she's so pretty
8. [+43, -5] You could really see how much she cares for her dongsaeng...
9. [+41, -1] Hasn't Sandara Park always been famous for being a nice person inside and out???? She's always been so nice ㅠㅠ
10. [+40, -6] Sandara is so youthful looking that I didn't think there was a big age gap but you can tell how much she looks out for her maknae dongsaeng. I almost choked up with her when I saw her cry.
1. [+461, -17] Sandara is way too nice ㅎㅎ
2. [+446, -17] She's so nice. If I were her, I would've taken away the contract that my dongsaeng was trying to sign.
3. [+409, -16] So nice.. and she really cares a lot for her dongsaeng.. she's pretty even when she cries ㅠㅠ
4. [+40, -2] If this was my nuna, she would've stabbed my hand as I tried to sign that contract
5. [+37, -0] This episode showed how much Dara holds things in on the regular out of consideration to others
6. [+32, -13] She's nice but in the frustrating way... sometimes you have to get angry and not let your brother do something that you know is wrong.. why just sit there and watch ㅠ
7. [+27, -1] It was a bit frustrating for me to see how introverted she was acting when she was watching her brother get scammed before her eyes ㅠㅠ it wasn't a time to be nice, she had to step up and say something
8. [+23, -10] But is that considered nice? I thought she was way too shy, why couldn't she step up and say something;; if her brother was actually getting scammed in front of her in real life, she wouldn't have been able to do anything~
9. [+22, -2] She's too nice for this cruel world
10. [+17, -0] She's the... how do I describe her.. the type that can't say mean things or act cold to others. Nice, but the kind that's too nice.