Dispatch discovers Sangchu hospitalized in the army for no reason


Article: [Exclusive] Celebrity soldiers are a thing of the past, national army hospital inbound... "Sangchu, hospitalized for six months"

Source:
Dispatch via Nate

Mighty Mouth's Sangchu and Kim Moo Yeol were found by Dispatch to be hospitalized shortly after the celebroty soldiers unit was gotten rid of. One medic said, "Sangchu isn't hospitalized because he's injured. He doesn't seem to have anything wrong with his body. He'll have 2-3 hours of physical therapy a day and rest."

-

1. [+1,791, -5] Sangchu goes to the army to get messages and lay in bed and rest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,455, -12] Sangchu went to the army to rest

3. [+1,380, -6] This makes me lose all respect for him ㅋㅋ

4. [+143, -7] I can understand Kim Moo Yeol since he hurt his knee during service and it happens often in the army... but Sangchu, I can't even wrap my head around what he's thinking. He's laying around for six months getting physical therapy... what's the point of even going to the army?

5. [+135, -5] This is worse than Yoo Seung Jun;;

-

Source:
Naver

1. [+6,546, -67] Dispatch is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,354, -42] Now that he can't go to massage parlors, he has to lay around at the army hospital ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess once a celebrity soldier, forever a celebrity soldier?

3. [+5,164, -57] Yoo Seung Ho's so much younger than them but he's got a better head on his shoulders..

4. [+2,347, -19] I'm writing this out of so much anger right now. Last March, I went to the Chunchun hospital for a ligament rupture but the doctor didn't even look at my knee and just gave me medicine. I had to wait over a month for my MRI and they never hosptialized me. But Sangchu... where exactly was he hurt for him to be hospitalized for so long? I couldn't even walk and had to use crutches and they still wouldn't hospitalize me. Why Sangchu and not me ㅡㅡ

5. [+ 1,497, -8] Dispatch really did a good job this time... People like them must leave the industry for good...

6. [+1,283, -7] My dongseng couldn't even go anywhere near the hospital when he was sick because of the seniors... This is so wrong! Do they not have shame? Don't you dare come out on TV and laugh again!

7. [+1,031, -5] Since you went to the army to rest, how about you rest for the rest of your career

8. [+1,191, -18] I can understand Kim Moo Yeol since he got surgery on his knee but is Sangchu joking? Hospitalized for six months ㅋㅋㅋ

-